The People’s Budget Campaign
Your Chance to be Heard
The Ontario Federation of Labour (OFL) has launched a province-wide community consultation process regarding the next provincial budget. The People’s Budget campaign is visiting eight cities across Ontario and all citizens are invited to share their ideas for a new approach to addressing the province’s economic, social, and fiscal challenges.
Members of OSSTF/FEESO are encouraged to participate in this campaign by attending these community consultations either in person or online. More information about the consultations and how to participate online can be found at www.thepeoplesbudget.ca.
The community consultations will take place at the following locations, dates and times:
- Sudbury – St. Andrews Place, 4th Floor, 111 Larch St.; March 6, 6:30 to 9:00 pm Click to RSVP
- Thunder Bay – Thunder Bay 55 Plus Centre, 700 River St.; March 7, 7:00 to 9:00 pm Click to RSVP
- Kitchener-Waterloo – Kitchener City Hall, 200 King St. W.; March 11, 7:00 to 9:00 pm Click to RSVP
- London – Tolpuddle Co-operative, 380 Adelaide St. N.; March 19, 7:00 to 9:00 pm Click to RSVP
- Toronto – TBD; March 20, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Hamilton – TBD; March 26, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Windsor – Giovanni Caboto Club, 2175 Parent Ave.; March 28, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Members can also join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter